I never liked the word hustle. But now I see it. It's about hustling yourself. We all need more money and it's not going to come from a job. Let's get this hustle started.
The Horde is for people who want to start a side hustle, but need some support in the branding phase, but don't have the resources or time to employ a branding professional. The included templates are designed to get you most of the way yourself, and the community is there so I can offer the personal support of an experienced brand-builder.
Join the Horde and access
- the complete brand strategy workshop Notion templates. Our templates educate and guide you, demystifying brand strategy
- ongoing coaching to walk you through the process
- a supportive community, where ideas flourish through collaboration.
You want escape the daily grind and do something meaningful with your life. But you're not sure how to get a side-hustle started. It start with your brand. Nail this up-front and everything is easier and better down the track. Let MoNstA help you develop a strong, unique brand that can take you all way.
Stay for a single month, a couple, or as long as you need to work through the program, and feel confident and empowered in your goal.
A brand is great for two main reasons:
- it gives clear direction for short term marketing and design, saving money on creative.
- it puts your business at the front of your customers mind, which only gets stronger over time.(...and the secret third benefit that no one talks about...)
- A good brand makes YOU clear and confident. Wake up motivated and know exactly what to do all the time.
Work through the full library of MoNstA brandstrat workshop templates with the full support of a qualified, experienced brand strategy practitioner. But that's only half of it!
MoNstA Brandstrat Community is a growing community of folks dedicated to bringing their side hustle dream to life. Support, ideas and accountability from like-minded go-getting upstart underdogs.
Work through a complete set of brand strategy workshops, with coaching and feedback:
- Brand Attributes
- People (customers)
Come in and stay as long, or short, as you need to. The goal is to help you get on your feet, then let you run off into the forest with a roar.
Ideas, accountability and support from the MoNstA brandstrat community.